APPEAL TO THE SIKH NATION
The Sikh Nation is passing through a critical period of history. India’s Ruling party has caused triple genocide by tarnishing the religious image, killing thousands of innocent Sikhs and hurting the Punjab economy. Now they have declared emergency rule in Punjab, the intention of which seems to be to repeat another wave of genocide of the Sikhs.
What are we doing about it? Freedom loving Sikhs are requested to do the following:
- Start a letter writing campaign to Human Rights organization such as Amnesty International, Civil Liberties Unions, and U.N. Commission for Human Rights.
- Contact your local Senator and Congressman. Give detailed information on oppression and genocide against the Sikhs to them.
- Register yourself and your family members as voters and help the Human Rights’ oriented candidates.
- Hold press conferences to explain Sikh points of view.
- Become members of Inter-Religious Councils and provide information about Sikhism.
YES, YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
Dr. Naunihal Singh
Dr. Harbans Singh Sraon
Dr. Manohar Singh Grewal
Article extracted from this publication >> March 25, 1988